Date(s) - Friday, November 9, 2018 - Saturday, November 17, 2018
Mayor Sylvester Turner’s Trade Mission to India
November 9 – November 17, 2018
The Greater Houston Partnership and the City of Houston invite you to participate in an upcoming Houston Trade and Investment Mission to India, led by Mayor Sylvester Turner and the Partnership from November 9-17, 2018. Targeted business sectors will include Energy, Healthcare, Aerospace, Logistics, Tourism, and Education. Houston delegates can expect to meet with high-level business leaders and government officials.
In 2017, India was Houston’s 12th largest trade partner by value. From ’08 to ’17, trade between Houston and India averaged $4.4 billion annually and was valued at $4.9 billion in ’17. During the first half of 2018, India advanced as one of Houston’s top ten export destinations by weight. Exports from Houston to India are up more than 49.4 percent ’18 YTD by weight and 61.5 percent ’18 YTD by dollar value.
Join the Greater Houston Partnership, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Houston, the City of Houston, and industry leaders in the innovation, trade and growth story that is Houston and India.
• Establish and enhance key government and business relationships in India
• Promote Houston as the best city in the U.S. for business and investment
• Promote trade relationships between the Houston region and India
Who Should Attend
• Energy Companies and Suppliers
• Healthcare, Medical, and Life Science
• Innovative Engineering Companies
• Aerospace and Related Industries
• Advanced Manufacturing and IT
• Logistics and Transportation Representatives
• Tourism, Sports and Hospitality
• Universities and Leading Educational Institutions
November 9 to November 17, 2018
For more information, please contact Josh Davis (713-844-3636) at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Vicky Wu (713-844-3661) at email@example.com.