SHELL, 2011 – Present
Integrated Jet Account Manager, Shell Aviation (October 2021 – Present) Responsible for long-term opportunities with airline partners while ensuring trading value is identified for integrated value opportunities. Strong and collaborative relationships with key trading, airlines, and operations organizations.
• Manage the commercial relationship between Shell and US based carriers taking due account of all risks and generating >$6mln in gross margin.
• Develop long term customer account plans, including identification of new opportunities while managing the sales cycle from prospecting to bidding for new business, negotiation, and deal closure.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders globally to identify opportunities for new airport entry and upgrade profitability and grow sales to customers in existing territories.
Commercial Operator, Shell Trading (September 2017 – September 2021) Accountable for safe, daily jet operations of marine, trucking, rail, and pipeline logistics, including cost management for domestic and international movements.
• Successfully managed execution of all domestic and international movements within the Jet & Distillate trade books including pipeline, marine, rail, and road transport.
• Generated additional cost-savings through strong understanding of the business dynamics and logistical value.
• Coordinated weekly meetings to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and develop logistical solutions to ensure optimal deal execution.
• Maximized profitability by nearly $1mln managing logistics, blending off spec product to meet specifications, and ensuring compliance with contractual terms.
Natural Gas Sales Representative, Shell Energy North America (August 2014 – August 2017)
• Supported a total team delivery of over $10mln for NE gas sales in an extremely competitive market.
• Applied strategic analysis to negotiate contracts, identify opportunities, optimize assets, and resolve matters for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist Mid Marketers in a variety of ways to cultivate relationships with new customers, create strategy approaches, assess new markets, and maximize repeat business in contract renewals.
• Delivered high margin and transaction performance, in a market of declining margins via relationship management and customer analytics. Surpassed sales goal of $1.5mln year after year.
• Instrumental in the optimization of the Commercial and Industrial accounts in the mid-Atlantic area for the Northeast natural gas trade desk by buying and selling monthly supply for their forecast.
• Streamlined deal entry and invoicing processes enhancing the overall customer experience and uncovering over $500K in customer invoices that had not been released to the customer caused by deal entry errors.
Gas & Power Settlements Analyst, Shell Energy North America (April 2011 – October 2013)
Responsible for the settlement of physical gas and power transactions; completing monthly settlements for wholesale and retail 3rd party customers, reviewing all contracts, reconciling data to determine volume and pricing discrepancies, and working closely with counterparties, traders and operations to resolve issues on customer accounts.
• Provided prompt professional service to manage escalations with customers and repair customer relationships.
• Published a newsletter collaborating with all functions to communicate SENA Customer Support process improvement projects and ensure the business strategy was communicated throughout the organization.
• Proactively built the businesses’ reputation with customers as a competitive and innovative energy company by developing internal and external portal communications outlining new strategic solutions to meet customer needs.
• Integral to the project team responsible for generating digital business opportunities and redesigning the SENA customer web portal.
EDUCATION UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS, RICHARDSON, TX | Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs, Dec 2010